Joe ShakeCFO | Principal
Joe Shake is a financial executive with over 30 years of experience in many leadership roles in various industries. Joe has led small to mid-size organizations where he shares his experience and insight into virtually every aspect of business, positioning him well to help other business leaders.
Linking Sales and Operations so they work in tandem, Joe specializes in turning businesses around to help them go from losing money to achieving profitable revenue growth. Joe delivers clear business insights as a customer advocate and influences internal teams to foster improved sales strategies for an attitude of success. Due to having a unique blend of sales, finance and operations experience, Joe helps small to medium business owners:
• Improve profitability, turning losses to gains
• Streamline operations to align expenses with revenue
• Optimize supplier contracts for maximum profitability and performance
• Ramp up sales and improve sales operations
• Improve financial reporting efficiency and effectiveness
• Establish new processes and business practices for sustainable growth
Joe is known for outstanding service, dedication, and a passion for success.
Joe has an MBA from Lewis University in Romeoville, IL and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of IL, Urbana-Champaign. Joe has served as an Executive Board Member for the California Automatic Vendors Council, Advisory Board Member for the National Automatic Merchandising Association and Board Member for the Illinois Automatic Merchandising Council. Additionally, Joe has served on the Financial Advisory Board for Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation.